RDMF Codes of Conduct_Chain of Command and Complaint Process
ALL Players, Parents, Coaches, and anyone on the Sidelines are required to READ and follow our Codes of Conduct. These are attached at the end of this document and MAY also be found on our webpg @ http://www.reddeerminorfootball.ca/
- PARENTS are NOT ALLOWED on any practice or game field unless ASKED to do so by a coach/manager.
- IF you would like to talk with a coach, please let your manager know and they will facilitate a conversation at the end of the game and/or practice.
- Any emails MUST go to the Manager first, refer to the chain of command below.
- There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this!!!
IF you have a concern or complaint about RDMF or anything we do, we have a procedure to follow. The ONLY time this procedure should be broken is when a player’s safety is in question.
RDMF follows the 24 hour RULE. It is in effect at all times, unless there is a player injury concern. Parents are asked to wait 24 hours BEFORE sending or contacting your TEAM MANAGER with a concern or comment.
ANYTHING brought up BEFORE 24 hours will NOT be dealt with!! YOU MUST wait 24hrs!!
- IF after 24 hours you still want to file an email with us, follow the steps below.
- Our chain of command/point of contact follows:
- Step #1 - Parent to Team Manager.
- IF you have an issue to discuss, go to your team manager FIRST. They will get the answer for you.
- IF needed, they will go to Step #2.
- Step #2 - Team Manager to Division Coordinator.
- If needed, the team manager will go to the Div Coordinator for help.
- IF they don’t have an answer or need more information or guidance, THEY will then go to Step #3.
- Step #3 - Division Coordinator to President and/or Vice-President.
- The Division Coordinator will work with the President and/or Vice-President and/or the Board for RDMF to gain understanding of the concerns or comments brought forth and will communicate with ALL the affected parties. This information/contact will be done by EMAIL.
- It can take time to complete due diligence on each separate matter. RDMF will work to complete this process in a timely manner.